Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market, By Therapy (Parenteral Iron Therapy and Oral Iron Therapy), Therapy Areas (Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Renal, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Oncology and Others) Population (Adults, Pediatric and Geriatric), Geography (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market
Iron-deficiency anemia therapy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,329.82 million by 2027. Growing prevalence of iron deficiency anemia and launch of the novel therapies is a driving factor for the market growth.
Research and development in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia will create a competitive advantage for manufacturers with new and innovative therapies in effective ways to develop and determine iron deficiency anemia therapy. The more research and development expenditure will occur, the closer producers and researchers will incorporate the therapy of iron deficiency anemia into culture and modern medicine and therapy and revolutionize physical health care especially in the case of women.
Increased research and development expenditure on iron deficiency anemia therapy creates new opportunities in the iron deficiency anemia therapy market. Thus, increased R&D activities in iron deficiency anemia therapy will act as opportunity for the growth of the iron deficiency anemia therapy market.
This Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Iron-deficiency Anemia Therapy Market Scope and Market Size
Europe iron-deficiency anemia therapy market is segmented on the basis of basis of therapy, therapy areas, and population. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into oral iron therapy and parenteral iron therapy. In 2020, The oral iron therapy sector maintains a large market share, with oral therapy generally being preferred for treating iron deficiency, and patients usually unable to take iron orally or who have been diagnosed receive after the iron therapy.
- On the basis of therapy areas, the market is segmented into inflammatory bowel disease, congestive heart failure (CHF), oncology, obstetrics and gynecology, renal and others. In 2020,
- The inflammatory bowel segment maintains a large market share, growing at a high rate during the Europe market forecast period for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia, with one third of IBD patients suffering from persistent anemia. Iron deficiency anemia (IDA) is the most common in IBD patients, due to iron malabsorption due to chronic blood loss and tissue inflammation.
- On the basis of population, the market is segmented into geriatric, adults and pediatric. In 2020, Adult segment will become prominent in Europe iron deficiency anemia treatment market due to prenatal period and body decline to menstrual fluid.
Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market Country Level Analysis
Iron-deficiency anemia therapy market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, basis of therapy, therapy areas, and population as referenced above.
The countries covered in iron-deficiency anemia therapy market report are Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe in Europe.
Germany is dominating the European market due to the quality and management of health care system, increasing research and development activities of anemia drugs among researchers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Incidences of Iron Deficiency Anemia
Iron-deficiency anemia therapy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in iron-deficiency anemia therapy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the iron-deficiency anemia therapy market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market Share Analysis
Iron-deficiency anemia therapy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe iron-deficiency anemia therapy market.
The major players covered in the report are ViforPharma Ltd., FRESENIUS SE & CO. KGAA, Sanofi, Novartis AG, Abbvie Inc, CHO-A Pharmaceutical CO., LTD, LUPIN, Orion Corporation, PHARMACOSMOS A/S, SHIELD THERAPEUTICS, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD., Zydus Cadila, Advanz Pharmaceutical, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Alkem Labs, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, LLC, company among other domestic and Europe players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of iron-deficiency anemia therapy market.
- In December 2019, SHIELD THERAPEUTICS announced that Norgine had launched Feraccru in the UK in September 2018, THERAPIUTI PERIOD licensed by Feraccru to Norgine B.V. to sell in most parts of Europe. This helps SHIELD THERAPEUTICS to increase its market and product sales.
- In April 2019, SHIELD THERAPEUTICS announced that the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products (Swissmedic) approved a large extension of symptoms approved for Feraccru to include the treatment of all adults with iron deficiency (ID) with or without anemia. This benefits the SHIELD THERAPY THERAPY to increase commercial opportunities for Feraccru which were initially approved in Switzerland and the EU only for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adult patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), thereby increasing sales and income.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for iron-deficiency anemia therapy through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Europe Iron-Deficiency Anemia Therapy Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.