Global 3D Animation Market By Technology (3D Modeling, Motion Graphics, 3D Rendering, Visual Effects, Others), Software (SDK, Plug-in Software, Platforms, Others), Hardware (Motion Capturing Systems, Workstation, Video Cards and GPU, Others), Service (Consulting, Support and Maintenance, Integration and Deployment, Education and Training), Deployment (On-Premises, On-Demand), Vertical (Media and Entertainment, Construction and Architecture, Education and Academia, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), End-User (Media and Entertainment, Education, Healthcare, Architecture, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global 3D Animation Market
Global 3D animation market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 12.48% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing implementation of visual effects technology in movies and growing request for 3D mobile applications and games.
Market Definition: Global 3D Animation Market
3D Animation is the method of creating 3D shifting pictures in digital environment. Cautious tampering of 3D models or objects is performed within 3D software to distribute scenes of images giving them the illusion of movement or animation. However, this is entirely focused on the method used to manipulate items. The 3D generation process is sequentially classified into three primary parts, which are design and graphics and representation.
- Increasing implementation of visual effects technology in movies
- Growing request for 3D mobile applications and games
- Surge in the use of 3D mapping technology in navigation and geospatial analysis
- Growing affordability in the virtual reality, artificial intelligence and augmented reality
- Heavy investment in developing 3D animation is restraint the growth of the market
- Danger of privacy is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global 3D Animation Market
- Plug-in Software
- Motion Capturing Systems
- Video Cards and GPU
- 3D Modeling
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Rendering
- Visual Effects
- Support and Maintenance
- Integration and Deployment
- Education and Training
- Media and Entertainment
- Construction and Architecture
- Education and Academia
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, The Indian-based Toonz Media Group has purchased Telegael full-service production house, broadening the Group's global entertainment footprint and bringing significant pre-and post-production equipment to its animated hub, as well as a big live-action laboratory to its hospitality company, allowing it to grow into a significant 360 amusement company. With this recent takeover, Toonz Media Group will improve In-house development and IP creation of Telegael's design and pre-production businessdepartment, resulting in a substantial rise in European manufacturing with worldwide attraction and more releases attached to Toonz's slate, which is spread worldwide by Imira.
- In January 2018, Accenture acquired Mackevision, the world's largest producer of 3D-enabled and immersive consumer material. The purchase will bring state-of-the-art visualization skills to the virtual solutions portfolio of Accenture Interactive–enhancing its capacity to produce convincing, next-generation client experience and manufacturing, extended-reality apps. The takeover of Mackevision will assist Accenture considerably to boost its capacity to design, develop and run XR alternatives on a scale for its customers and assist guide the development of the XR industry.
Global 3D animation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 3D animation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.,
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global 3D animation market are DISNEY / PIXAR, TOEI ANIMATION Co., Ltd., Disney., DREAMWORKS ANIMATION, Framestore, turner., Blue Sky Studios, Inc., Weta Digital Ltd., Viacom International Inc., Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Sunrise Productions., DNEG, Method Studios, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc, NIPPON ANIMATION CO., LTD., NVIDIA Corporation, NewTek, Inc, NEMETSCHEK SE, Autodesk Inc., Adobe., Corel Corporation., Pixologic, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global 3D Animation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved