Global Ambulatory Healthcare IT Market By Type (Ambulatory Services, Primary Care Offices, Outpatient Departments, Emergency Departments, Surgical Specialty, Medical Specialty, Others), Modality (Hospital-affiliated, Freestanding), Surgery Type (Opthalmology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Pain Management, Others), Application (Laceration Treatment, Bone Fracture Treatment, Emergency Care Service, Trauma Treatment), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ambulatory Healthcare IT Market
Global ambulatory healthcare IT market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the growing incidence of chronic diseases and continuous advancement in technologies.
Market Definition: Global Ambulatory Healthcare IT Market
Ambulatory care is also referred as outpatient care. It is a medical care given on outpatient criteria such as consultation, rehabilitation, observation, intervention, diagnosis, and treatment services. Ambulatory care involves emergency care, primary care, ambulatory services, and others. In this intervention and surgery, overnight hospital stay is not required.
- Growing incidence of chronic diseases, is driving the market growth
- Continuous technological advancement, is flourishing the market growth
- Rising geriatric population, is helping the market to grow
- Rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries, drives the market growth
- Inadequate communication, hinders the market growth
- Prevalence of adverse drug activities, hampers the market growth
- Delayed diagnostic, acts as a market restraints
Segmentation: Global Ambulatory Healthcare IT Market
- Ambulatory Services
- Primary Care Offices
- Outpatient Departments
- Emergency Departments
- Surgical Specialty
- Spinal Injections
- Plastic Surgery
- Medical Specialty
By Surgery Type
- Pain Management
- Laceration Treatment
- Bone Fracture Treatment
- Emergency Care Service
- Trauma Treatment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Arterys received FDA allowance for Arterys Cardio DL. Arterys Cardio DL is the first analytics cloud software for zero-footprint medical imaging with complete study for cardiac MRI. This allowance will accelerate the technological advancement and help the company in expanding its product offering.
- In December 2015, Sheridan has purchased Premier Emergency Medical Specialists. Sheridan is the physician services division of AmSurg Corp. This acquisition will allow Sheridan’s to enter in phoenix market.
Global ambulatory healthcare IT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ambulatory healthcare IT market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global ambulatory healthcare IT market are AmSurg Corp, Surgical Care Affiliates, Surgery Partners, Healthway Medical Group, SurgCenter, Trillium Health Partners, Medical Facilities Corporation, Nueterra Capital, Aspen Healthcare, Suomen Terveystalo Oy, IntegraMed America, Inc., SHERIDAN HEALTHCARE, NueHealth, Athenahealth, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Optum, Inc., Apria Healthcare Group, Inc., DaVita Inc., LVL Medical, Fresenius Kabi AG, Sonic Healthcare among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ambulatory Healthcare IT Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ambulatory healthcare IT market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)