Global Chromatography Columns Market Global Chromatography Columns Market, By Column Type (Normal Phase Chromatography Columns, Pre-Packed Chromatography Columns, Automated Chromatography Columns), Type (Ion Exchange Chromatography, Affinity Chromatography, Multimodal Chromatography, Gel Filtration, Others), Capacity (1-100 Ml, 100-1000 Ml, More Than 1L), Application (Sample Preparation, Resin Screening, Protein Purification, Anion and Cation Exchange, Desalting), Industry (Nutraceuticals, Academics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Others), End-User (Analytical Laboratories, Research Institutes), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Chromatography is an analytic method which is used for the separation of aggregate components. It is a technique which is used to separate the mixture of chemical materials into its individual compounds. It supports the primary chromatography structures for performing the separation. Column chromatography is generally used in the laboratory for the separation or purification of chemical compound mixture. Column chromatography is also used by chemists to purify liquids and liquid compound.
Global chromatography columns market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Chromatography Columns Market
Global chromatography columns market is segmented into six notable segments which are on the basis of column type, type, capacity, application, industry and end user.
- On the basis of column type, the market is segmented into normal phase chromatography columns, pre-packed chromatography columns and automated chromatography columns
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into interventional ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, multimodal chromatography, gel filtration and others.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 1-100 ml, 100-1000 ml, more than 1l
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sample preparation, resin screening, protein purification, anion and cation exchange and desalting
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into nutraceuticals, academics, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, environmental biotechnology, cosmetics and others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into research institutes, analytical laboratories
Competitive Analysis: Global Chromatography Columns Market
Some of the major players operating in global chromatography columns market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck kgaa, Agilent Technologies, Inc., COLE-PARMER INSTRUMENT COMPANY, LLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biotage, Daicel Corporation., W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH, Purolite, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Danaher, Shimadzu Corporation, Nouryon, Sunresin New Materials Co Ltd Xi`, YMC Europe GmbH, WATERS, TOSOH, PerkinElmer Inc. and others.
- In March 2019, KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH has launched new liquid chromatography columns and media for protein purification applicable to affinity (AC) size-exclusion (SEC), and ion-exchange (IEX) chromatography. The product launch will help company to full fill demand for protein purification and to increase company’s revenue.
- In February 2019, Tosoh Bioscience launched TSKgel FcR-IIIA-NPR Columns first FcRγ affinity chromatography analysis column for antibody drugs, now available for sales, and will expand the market growth of the company
- In October 2018, Biotage launched flash purification system and the Biotage Sfär family of flash purification columns. The new product range will help company to increase its revenue as company will be able full fill increasing demand for biomolecules purification
Research Methodology: Global Chromatography Columns Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.