Global Drinks Packaging Market By Material (Glass, Plastics, Metal, Paperboard, Others), Packaging Type (Box, Bottle, Cartons, Cans, Pouch, Jars, Others), Application (Carbonated Soft Drinks, Functional Drinks, Juices, Alcoholic, Milk, Water, Energy Drinks, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Drinks Packaging Market
Global drinks packaging market is set to witness a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for ready to drink products and growing consumptions of alcohol is the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Drinks Packaging Market
Drinks packaging are specially designed for the packaging of liquids such as carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, milks, water, functional drinks and others. These packaging are mainly made of materials such as plastic, glass, paperboard, metals and others. There main function is to keep the product fresh and increase their shelf life. Cans, jars pouch, bottle and others are some of the common type of packaging type which is used in drinks packaging. These packaging are usually available in different sizes and shape as per the need of the drinks.
- Increasing consumption of beverages is driving the market growth
- Growing demand for sustainable and convenient packaging solution will also act as driver for this market
- Increasing usage of stand up pouches and bag-in-box packaging for beverage is contributing as a factor for the growth of this market
- Rising adoption of bottled water is also accelerating the market growth
- Fluctuation in the price of raw material will hamper the market growth
- Rising awareness about the hazardous packaging products will also restrain the market growth
- Strict government rules associated with non- biodegradable product is also hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Drinks Packaging Market
By Packaging Type
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Functional Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Elopak announced the launch of their new range of aseptic Pure-Pak cartons which are recyclable in nature are made from the natural brown board. The main aim of the launch is to meet growing demand for sustainable and authentic package. They can work on E-PS120A aseptic filling machine and are available in different sizes such as 500ml, 750ml and 1ml.
- In November 2018, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited announced that they have acquired 74% of the share of Medco Plast for Packing and Packaging Systems S.A.E from Middle East Glass Manufacturing Co. S.A.E. (MEG) and the Samaha family. Medco Plast is one of the largest manufacturer of injection molded products and closures for soft drink and water. This acquisition will help the company to expand them in the East African PET packaging market.
Global drinks packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drinks packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global drinks packaging market are Amcor plc, Crown, AptarGroup, Inc., Ardagh Group S.A., Graham Packaging Company., O-I, BALL CORPORATION, Tetra Pak International S.A., Bemis Company, Inc., CAN-PACK S.A., CKS Packaging, Inc., Mondi, Refresco Group, Pacific Can China Holdings Limited, Toko Seikan Group Holding, Stora Enso, Reynolds, Alcoa Corporation, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics., Sonoco Products Company, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Drinks Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of drinks packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis