Global Hair Styling Products Market, By Product Type (Hair Gel, Hair Mousse, Hairspray, Styling Creams & Waxes, Styling Spray, Others), Distribution Channel (Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Variety Stores, Online Retail, Departmental Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hair Styling Products Market
Global hair styling products is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.17 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 10.97 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the product launches and vast product offerings by the various major players.
Market Definition: Global Hair Styling Products Market
Hair styling products are beauty and hair caring products that help the consumer nourish and stylise their hair. Modern times have resulted in enhancement of technology and resulted in vast product offerings. This vast range of products is due to the concern and popularity of hair stylisation and care among the major population.
- Advancements & developments in the market providing expanded and extensive products and service portfolio is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increased demand for hair care and styling products due to the growing concern of appeals of the individuals
- Availability of cheaper alternative options is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Hair Styling Products Market
- By Product Type
- Hair Gel
- Hair Mousse
- Styling Creams & Waxes
- Styling Spray
- By Distribution Channel
- Warehouse Clubs
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Variety Stores
- Online Retail
- Departmental Stores
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA announced the launch of “Schwarzkopf Professional SalonLab”, a digital interactive system that is implemented in various salons and helps in determining the state of a person’s hair, the best suitable color for their styling, and helps in determining the required products and services for the best hair care.
- In December 2017, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA announced the acquisition of Zotos International from Shiseido Co.Ltd. With this acquisition Henkel aims to expand their market share as well as the product offerings in the region of North America.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hair Styling Products Market
Global hair styling products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hair styling products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hair Styling Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hair styling products market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, L'Oréal, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Amorepacific, Shiseido Co.Ltd., Zotos International, mandom corp., Marico, AVEDA CORP., COMBE, Goody Products Inc., Conair Corporation, REVLON, Avon Products Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Amka Products (Pty) Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Hair Styling Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure