Global Infection Prevention Devices Market By Product (Infection Prevention Supplies, Medical Waste Disposable Devices, Infection Prevention Equipment), End-User (Hospitals, Lifescience Industries, Clinical Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Infection Prevention Devices Market
Global infection prevention devices market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements in technological expertise giving rise to various product innovations presented by various manufacturers.
Market Definition: Global Infection Prevention Devices Market
Infection prevention devices are the collection of consumables, disposables and medical devices that are used for the prevention of infection prevalence in patients and workers in various healthcare facilities. These consist of surgical gloves, textiles, surgical gowns, disinfectants, disinfecting equipment, devices and various other offerings presented by different market players. The major objective of these systems is to prevent the incidence of infection prevalence.
- Increasing investment being incurred by various healthcare organizations on the expansion of their capabilities and infrastructural facilities; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Greater focus on prevention of diseases and disorders from the global population rather than the cure can fuel the growth of this market
- Concerns regarding the incidences of anti-biotic resistance and degraded growth of anti-biotics development requiring better levels of anti-biotic development also acts as a market driver
- High levels of growth associated with the geriatric population who are more prone to longer duration of hospital stays is expected to propel the market growth
- Advancements in the capabilities of healthcare facilities reducing the duration of hospital stay of patients can hinder the market growth
- Lack of preference of patients to visit hospitals and other healthcare facilities due to high costs of treatment restricts the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Infection Prevention Devices Market
- Infection Prevention Supplies
- Protective Apparel & Textiles
- Medical Gloves
- Medical Waste Disposable Devices
- Sterilization Products
- Infection Prevention Equipment
- Safety Enhanced Medical Devices
- Lifescience Industries
- Clinical Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Hollister Incorporated announced that they had received 2019 Innovative Technology designation for their “VaPro No Touch Instrument Catheter” from Vizient, Inc. The designation was provided based on the various recommendations and the potential of the technology to effectively enhance the patient care, and improve the overall safety of workers & patients. This innovative system allows for better protection of patients against germs for the entire catheterization processing
- In June 2017, Mölnlycke Health Care AB announced the launch of a new patient bathing solution helping establish greater strength of the company for this portfolio. “HIBI Universal Bathing System” is an innovative bathing system consisting of large, disposable cloths which act as the bath basin. This technology helps reduce the need for reusable basins and improves the overall comfort of healthcare operations for patients and professionals
Global infection prevention devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infection prevention devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global infection prevention devices market are Advanced Sterilization Products; Cardinal Health; PAUL HARTMANN AG; Mölnlycke Health Care AB; 3M; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Medline Industries, Inc.; BD; Ahlstrom-Munksjö; ANSELL LTD.; Cantel Medical; The Clorox Company; Contec Healthcare; Getinge AB; GOJO Industries, Inc.; Allen Medical Systems, Inc.; Cygnus Medical; Micro-Scientific; STERIS plc and Terumo Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Infection Prevention Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global infection prevention devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)