Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Product Type (Silver Antimicrobial Coatings, Copper Antimicrobial Coatings), Type (Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas, Listeria), Coating (Silver, Copper and Others), Application (Indoor Air/HVAC, Medical, Mold remediation, Building & Construction, Food & Beverages, Textiles), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
Global antimicrobial coatings market is projecting to register a healthy CAGR of 13.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to increasing healthcare sector in developing countries, growing demand of indoor air quality and Helpful in stopping the spread of germs.
Market Definition: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
Antimicrobial coating is referred to be beneficial in reducing the risk of infected surfaces. Antimicrobial coating offers more protection than any other coating process offers. It has its wide application in Indoor air/HVAC, medical, mold remediation, building & construction, food & beverages, textiles, and others. Increasing healthcare sector in developing countries may act as the major driver in the growth of antimicrobial coating market. On the other side, loose bonds between fabrics and antimicrobial coatings may hamper the market.
- Increasing healthcare sector in developing countries
- Growing demand of indoor air quality
- Helpful in stopping the spread of germs
- Increase in applications of coatings by plastic packaging
- Loose bonds between fabrics and antimicrobial coatings
- Health problems due to silver uses for coating
- Stringent regulations and norms by the Government
Segmentation: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
By Product Type
- Silver Antimicrobial Coatings
- Copper Antimicrobial Coatings
- Escherichia Coli
- Indoor Air/HVAC
- Mold remediation
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Lucideon and King's College London have developed antimicrobial coatings specifically for mobile devices as mobile devices screen gather most germs. The antimicrobial coating will restrict the germs to adhere on the mobile screen
- In February 2015, INM researchers developed an Antimicrobial and Abrasion-Resistant Coatings. The coating have silver and copper colloids which can kill germs and simultaneously prevent establishment of germs
Global antimicrobial coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global antimicrobial coatings market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global antimicrobial coatings market are Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, Diamond Vogel, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, NIPPONPAINT Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., RPM International Inc., Dow, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Lonza, AK Coatings Inc, Alistagen Corporation, BBJ Environmental Solutions, Microban International, Ltd., Fiberlock, Cupron and others.
Research Methodology: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved