Global Inflammatory Disease Drug Delivery Market By Type of Disease (Respiratory Disease, Heart Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Bone Disease, Others), Drug Class (Anti- Inflammatory Biologics, Non- Steriodal Anti- Inflammatory Drugs, Corticosterioids, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Drug Stores, Online Pharmacy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Inflammatory Disease Drug Delivery Market
Global inflammatory disease drug delivery market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of inflammatory diseases among population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Inflammatory Disease Drug Delivery Market
Inflammation is a part of body’s immune response and plays a very important role by protecting the injured tissue. Inflammation diseases are those in which inflammation by occurs. Inflammation causes conditions like cancers and rheumatoid arthritis. Anti- inflammatory biologics, non- steroidal anti- inflammatory drugs and corticosteroids among others are some of the common inflammatory drugs type.
- · Increasing inflammatory diseases among population will drive the market growth
- · Rising demand for drug with less side effects will also act as a driver for the market
- · Growing prevalence for new drugs to treat inflammatory disease is another factor contributing toward the growth of this market.
- · Rising aging population will propel the market growth
- · Risk associated with the expiry of the patent will act as a restrain for the market
- · Side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs can also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Inflammatory Disease Drug Delivery Market
· By Type of Disease
o Respiratory Disease
o Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
o Heart Disease
o Multiple Sclerosis
o Inflammatory Bowel Disease
o Bone Disease
o Rheumatoid Arthritis
· By Drug Class
o Anti- Inflammatory Biologics
o Non- Steriodal Anti- Inflammatory Drugs
· By Distribution Channel
o Hospital Pharmacy
o Retail Pharmacy
o Drug Stores
o Online Pharmacy
· By Geography
· North America
· South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In July 2018, Sobi announced the launch of Sobi’s Kineret for the patient with rare inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes (CAPS) which can be offered to the patient after getting treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or glucocorticoids. Kineret has the ability to block chemical messenger interleukin 1 (IL-1). This launch will help the patients who didn’t responded to the past treatments an alternative therapeutic options for better treatment
- · In May 2018, Daiichi Sankyo announced the development of their new drug to treat intractable immune-mediated inflammatory diseases as from existing standards it is difficult to cure cases of intractable and rare diseases hence this development will help to cure such diseases. The main aim of the development is to provide better treatment options to the patients
Global inflammatory disease drug delivery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of inflammatory disease drug delivery market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global inflammatory disease drug delivery market are AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company., Sanofi, Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd., Gilead Sciences, Inc, Immune Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck KGaA, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Celtaxsys, Pharmaxis Ltd, Innovate Biopharmaceuticals., WASHINGTON BIOTECHNOLOGY INC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., LG Chem, ABIVAX and Ventria Bioscience Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Inflammatory Disease Drug Delivery Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global inflammatory disease drug delivery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)