Global Plasma Therapy Market By Type (Pure PRP, Leucocyte-Rich PRP, Pure Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Leukocyte-Rich Fibrin), Source (Autologous, Allogenic), Application (Orthopedics, Dermatology, Dental, Cardiac Muscle Injury, Nerve Injury, Others), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Plasma Therapy Market
Global plasma therapy market is registering a healthy CAGR of 15.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the growth in the use of planet rich plasma for the treatment of various diseases that drives the growth of the industry and increasing incidents of sports injuries.
Market Definition: Global Plasma Therapy Market
Blood plasma involves soft tissue healing autologous platelets, platelets and cytokines. It remains a standard method broadly used in specialties of orthopedics, dentistry, and dermatology. Plasma therapy is commonly used in wound healing, facial rejuvenation, and androgenetic alopecia. Plasma is focused on the physiological value up to three to five times and then vaccinated into the tissues.
- Surging orthopedic diseases and sports injuries including arthritis, fosters the growth of the market
- Growing demand for the usage of planet rich plasma for the treatment of numerous diseases, drives the growth of the market
- Government initiatives for the development of plasma derived medicine, is the factor that drives the market growth
- Rising awareness regarding the importance of blood donation, is the key drivers for this market
- Increasing diseases including tetanus, rabies and hepatitis A&B is estimated to impact the market positively
- The cost associated with plasma therapy is quite high which, is likely to impede the market growth
- Absence of responsiveness regarding platelet-rich therapy, hinders the growth of the market
- Absence of compensation policies and strict regulatory policies, restraint the global market growth
Segmentation: Global Plasma Therapy Market
- Pure PRP
- Leucocyte-rich PRP
- Pure Platelet-rich Fibrin (PRF)
- Leukocyte-rich Fibrin (L-PRF)
- Chronic Tendinitis
- Bone Repair & Regeneration
- Androgenic Alopecia
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac Muscle Injury
- Nerve Injury
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutions
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Baxter International Inc. launched PrisMax in the U.S. for maximizing care for Critically Ill Patients. PrisMax is used to treat acute kidney injury (AKI) patients. Every year in the U.S., there are about five million AKI patients, and rates of AKI have been rising. This launch will benefit the company to increase its revenue.
- In June 2018, LabCorp have been approved by the U.S. FDA to market a diagnostic test which will detect viruses in donated blood plasma utilized in preparing biological therapies. This technology provides a diversified alternative for the global biopharmaceutical sector to enhance plasma donor collection programs and the production of plasma protein therapies for a number of life-threatening conditions such as immune, cardio / pulmonary, bleeding, and neurological illnesses. This allowance by FDA to LabCorp will help the company in market growth and further expansion of the laboratory.
Global plasma therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of plasma therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global plasma therapy market are Arthrex, Inc., Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Biotest AG., Cambryn Biologics, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., CSL Limited, DePuy Synthes, Grifols, S.A., Kedrion S.p.A., Octapharma, Regen Lab SA, Stryker, Telecris Indústria e Comércio Ltda., Baxter, Japanese Red Cross Society, Sanquin Oy, LFB SA, TERUMO BCT, INC., Chengdu Institute of Biology (CIB) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Plasma Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global plasma therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)