Global Rice Protein Market, By Product Type (Rice Protein Isolates, Rice Protein Concentrates, Others), Applications (Food Ingredients, Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed, Cosmetics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Rice Protein Market
Global rice protein market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 112.01 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 214.35 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Rice Protein Market
Rice protein is a powder form of protein that is achieved with treating of brown rice so that the carbohydrates and proteins in the grains are separated and the protein can be isolated. Rice protein is getting increasingly adopted as a substitute to whey protein, and other animal proteins. Rice protein are allergy and gluten-free which is expected to drive the market growth for the products with no side effects associated with the product.
- Increase in demand for protein and protein products from the market is expected to drive the market growth
- Usage of rice protein as a substitute to animal proteins because of the increased preference and adoption is also expected to drive the market growth
- Increase in costing of raw materials required for the production is expected to restrain the market growth
- Quality analysis based on the sensory properties of plants determining the quality of the product is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Rice Protein Market
- By Product Type
- Rice Protein Isolates
- Rice Protein Concentrates
- By Applications
- Food Ingredients
- Energy & Sport Drink
- Meat Analogues
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Food Ingredients
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2016, Plandai Biotech announced that an agreement has been established with AIDP Inc. for the distribution and sales of the product in United States, with the market expected to be established for both the companies.
- In February 2018, Axiom Foods Inc. announced that they had received a first method of use application patent for Oryzatein rice protein by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Competitive Analysis: Global Rice Protein Market
Global rice protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rice protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Rice Protein Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the rice protein market are Axiom Foods Inc., Bioway (Xi'An) Organic Ingredients Co.Ltd, Golden Grain Group Limited, RiceBran Technologies, HealthWise, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Shafi Gluco Chem, The Green Labs LLC, Top Health Ingredients Inc., NutriBiotic, Z-Company, North Coast Naturals, Pure Food Company LLC, Plandai Biotech, Gulshan Polyols Ltd, BENEO, Kerry Inc., BHARAT GLUCOSE PVT. LTD., The Scoular Company, and Habib-ADM Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Rice Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure