Global Talc Market, By Deposit Type (Talc Carbonate, Talc Chlorite, Others), End-Use (Pulp & Paper, Plastic Industry, Ceramics, Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Talc Market
Global talc market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.76 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.93 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand of talc from the asia-pacific region and advancements in the market.
Market Definition: Global Talc Market
Talc is a mineral rock that is made up of hydrated magnesium silicate. It has a wide variety of applications with the most common of them as baby powder. Due to its resistance to heat, electricity and resistance to absorption of acids, oil and grease, it is very widely demanded from a number of industries. Its characteristics are softness of the mineral, capability of retaining the fragrances, purity and white color.
- Increased demand of talc from the asia-pacific region and from the automotive industry is expected to drive the market growth
- Advancements in development and industrialization in the market is also expected to drive the market growth
- Presence and availability of substitutes for talc is expected to restrain the market growth
- Stringent regulations regarding the production and usage of talc is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Talc Market
- By Deposit Type
- Talc Carbonate
- Talc Chlorite
- By End-Use
- Pulp & Paper
- Plastic Industry
- Paints & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December, 2017 IMI FABI S.p.A., announced that a new crushing plant has been established at the Brusada-Ponticelli-Valbrutta mine situated in Lanzada, Italy.
- In February 2017, Imerys announced that two new economically viable and environment friendly talc products have been introduced commercially, namely; JetFil V625C and V700C.
Competitive Analysis: Global Talc Market
Global talc market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of talc market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Talc Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the talc market are Imerys, Mondo Minerals B.V., Minerals Technologies Inc., IMI FABI S.p.A., Golcha Group, Nippon Talc Co.Ltd., AIHAITALC.COM, Cnps Guangxi Guilin Longsheng Huamei Talc Development CO.Ltd., Sibelco, Xilolite, LAIZHOU YUDONG TALCUM POWDER CO. LTD., Haichen Minchem Co. Ltd., Jai Vardhman Khaniz Pvt. Ltd., Omargroup, SEKYUNG CORPORATION, HAYASHI-KASEI, Magnesita Refratários S.A., and LITHOS Industrial Minerals GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Talc Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved