Global Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Market By Device Type (Coil, Non Coil), Application (Peripheral Vascular Disease, Oncology, Neurology, Urology, Others), Product (Liquid Embolics, Embolization Particles, Flow Diverter Devices, Embolization Coils, Accessories), End- User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Market
Global transcatheter embolization and occlusion market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 9.5% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of cancer and rising healthcare technology are the factors contribution towards the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Market
Embolization is the natural or artificial formation and development of embolus in the bloodstream and occlusion is the closure of any blood vessel or organs. The embolization technique is usually used for the treatment of cancer, malformations and fibrosis. Transcatheter embolization is a process which usually uses synthetic material into a blood vessel so that they can stop the flow of blood into a specific area of the body. They are very useful as they can stop unrequired bleeding. Rising cases of chronic diseases among population is the major factor fueling the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence for chronic disease acts as a market driver
- Technological advancement and development in transcatheter embolization and occlusion device will propel the market growth
- Rising healthcare expenditure also accelerates the growth of this market
- Growth in the medical tourism industry will also contribute as a driver for this market growth
- High price of the transcatheter embolization and occlusion device will impede the market growth
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will also hinders the growth of this market
- Strict government regulation related to approval procedure is also restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Market
By Device Type
- Pushable Coils
- Detachable Coils
- Non Coil
- Embolization Particles
- Flow Diverting Devices
- Liquid Embolics
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Arterial Blockage
- Venous Blood clot
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia/Urinary Retention
- Liquid Embolics
- Embolization Particles
- Flow Diverter Devices
- Embolization Coils
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2015, Penumbra announced the launch of their newest vascular embolization device, POD (peripheral occlusion device). It has the technology which allows them to be placed accurately at the target location. This new device ability to deliver through high-flow microcatheter and distal vessel
- In February 2015, Medtronic announced that they have received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for their new Pipeline(TM) Flex embolization device which is specially designed for the brain aneurysm treatment. This new device is a combination of raid design with a new delivery system so that they can improve accuracy and control when procedure is performed inside the brain. This device will cut off the blood vessel to the aneurysm and will recreate the diseases section of the vessel
Global transcatheter embolization and occlusion market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcatheter embolization and occlusion market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global transcatheter embolization and occlusion market are BTG International Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Penumbra, Inc, Cook, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Pfizer Inc., Stryker, Terumo Corporation, Sirtex Medical, Abbott among others.
Research Methodology: Global Transcatheter Embolization and Occlusion Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transcatheter embolization and occlusion market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)