Global Xylose Market By Source (Plant-Derived, Synthetic), Product Type (D-Xylose, L-Xylose and DL-Xylose), Form (Powder, Liquid, Crystals), End Use (Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Bio Fuel Industry, Pet Food Industry, Flavor, Fragrance Industry), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Xylose Market
Global xylose market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising in the demand for plant-derived and synthetic xylose is the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Xylose Market
Xylose is monosaccharide of the aldopentose having an aldehyde functional group and five carbon atoms. In Asian countries, it is made from feedstocks, such as coconut husks. China claims many xylose as well as xylitol production facilities, though in recent times many of these have closed down because of growing tight environmental regulations. D-xylose is obtained from xylans which is a sugar present in hydrolysate. D-xylose is converted into ethanol used for fuel industry. Xylose is hemicellulose obtained from plant biomass. It is used for D-xylose absorption test in which evaluation of absorption of a simple sugar is carried out.
- Rising trend of packaged food products is driving the market growth
- Growing consciousness of consumer health may propel the growth of the market
- Increased growth in imports and exports of xylose will drive the market growth
- Shift of consumer preference towards mouth savoring food products is a driver for this market
- Dearth of resources is restraining the growth of this market
- Issues related to environment and climate will hamper the market growth
- Government regulation is also hindering the growth of the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Xylose Market
By Product Type
By End Use
- Personal Care
- Bio Fuel Industry
- Pet Food Industry
- Fragrance Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In October 2017, Samyang Corporation had launched two types of TRUSWEET xylose sugar having the similar sweetness as sugar which can decrease the absorption of sugar. With this launch the company will increase its revenue as well as product portfolio in the market
Global xylose market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of xylose market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global xylose market are DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Shandong Futaste Co. Shandong, Zhejiang Huakang Co.Ltd., Healtang Biotech Co.,Ltd., Bio Extracts, Synthite Industries Ltd, DoTERRA , greenleafextraction Pvt Ltd., Young Living Essential Oils, Natures Natural India, Shaanxi Guanjie Technology Co., Ltd, Health & Beauty Natural Oils, Aromaaz International, Linonel Hitchen Essential Oils Ltd, greenfieldsjo, Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Aksuvital A.Ş. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Xylose Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global xylose market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)