Middle East and Africa Gummies and Jellies Market, By Product Type (Gummies, Jellies), Type (Supplement Gummies, Traditional Gummies, Low Sugar Gummies, Sugar Free Gummies), Jelly Ingredient (High Methoxyl Pectin (HMP), Low Methoxyl Pectin (LMP)), Target Consumer (Adults, Kids), Category (GMO, Non-GMO), Flavours (Cherry, Peach, Matcha, Coconut, Coffee, Strawberry, Lemon, Apple, Orange, Honey And Ginger, Mango, Watermelon, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Grapes, Chocolate, Lime, Combination, Others), Ingredient (Gelatin, Pectin, Starch, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Others), Packaging Type (Bottles and Jars, Stand Up Pouches, Sachet, Packs, Club Store Trays, Others), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Non- Store Retailing), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Kuwait and rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa Gummies and Jellies Market Analysis and Insights
Middle East and Africa Gummies and Jellies Market are expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11,442.11 million by 2027. Increasing preference of new flavoured products and development of various gummies has augmented the growth of gummies and jellies market.
Gummies and Jellies are enriched with various nutritional compositions which include vitamins, omega acid and other constituents which are beneficial for the growth of human. Growing development of gummies due to their nutritional values and health benefits have led the consumption of different types such as supplement gummies, sugar free gummies, low sugar gummies and other gummies. The development of innovative types of gummies has boosted the growth of Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market.
- In June 2015, Pfizer extended its line with the brand launch centrum. Centrum is a Multivitamin brand which has been started to cater the people who are health consciousand want health with the taste. With the help of this product the company is trying to reach a bigger population of all age groups and into different countries.
This Gummies and Jellies Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, ingredient, jelly ingredient, target consumer, category, flavours, packaging type, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into gummies and jellies. Gummies segment is dominating the market because of their multiple applications in supplement gummies. High consumption of gummies due to their nutritional benefits and availability has led their dominance in gummies and jellies market. Growing investment of the major players involved in nutraceutical industry has opted for nutraceutical gummies due to their nutritional benefits.
- On the basis of type, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into traditional, low sugar, sugar free and supplements. Sugar free and supplements are dominating the market because it is incorporated with vitamins which are needed by the health conscious population.
- On the basis of ingredient, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into high methoxyl pectin (HMP) and lowmethoxyl pectin (HMP). High methoxyl pectin (HMP) is dominating the market as it makes better jelly texture. The high methoxyl pectin is a better jelling agent. High methoxyl pectin even speeds up the jelling process.
- On the basis of target consumer, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into adults and kids. Adults segment is dominating the market as consumption of adult and supplement gummies is increasing. The reason behind increasing consumption is the increasing awareness in people regarding good health.
- On the basis of category, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into GMO and Non-GMO. GMO segment is dominating the market as the gelatinised agent used in gummies is extracted from the animals which are genetically modified.
- On the basis of flavours, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into cherry, peach, turmeric & ginger, pinacolada, matcha, coconut, coffee, chocolate, strawberry, lemon, apple, orange, honey & ginger, mango, grapefruit, watermelon, lime, raspberry, grape, pineapple, pomegranate, combination and others Strawberry is dominating the market.
- On the basis of ingredient, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into sugar, glucose syrup, starch, citric acid, gelatin, pectin and others. Gelatin segment is dominating the market as it is best gelling ingredient and its melt in mouth quality.
- On the basis of packaging type, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented into bottles and jars stand up pouches, sachets, packs, club store trays and others. Bottles and jars segment is dominating the market as it is more presentable, durable and products don’tget spoiled.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is segmented in store based retailing and non-store based retailing. .Non store based retailing is further segmented into online and vending People like to test or at least see the product before buying.
Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, type, ingredient, jelly ingredient, target consumer, category, flavours, packaging type, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Kuwait and rest of Middle East & Africa.
Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market are dominating the market due to increasing demand of Gummies and Jellies in the food industry. South Africa is dominating in the market as the demand of supplement gummies is increasing in the market because of its various benefits, where as U.A.E and Saudi Arabia is dominating the market because of increasing awareness among people and more marker players in the region.
The country section of the gummies and jellies market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Preference of Gummies and jellies Market in the Region
Middle East and Africa gummies and jellies market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in pathogen detection industry with pathogen detection sales, components sales, impact of technological development in gummies and jellies and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the gummies and jellies market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Gummies and Jellies Market Share Analysis
Gummies and Jellies market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to pathogen detection market.
The major players covered in the report are Shenzhen Rungu Food Co., Ltd., Company DoriAlimentos S.A , Inc., Guandy, Hatops Food(China) Co.,Ltd, North West Sweets Ltd, Nutris, TOROS, Perfetti Van Melle, Just Born., Pharmavite LLC, JELLY BELLY CANDY COMPANY, FranssonsKonfektyrer AB, CloettaAB, Candy People, SIRIO PHARMA CO., LTD, ShenzhenRungu Food Co., Ltd., Ferrero, Continental Confectionery Company, Bayer AG, CHURCH & DWIGHT CO., INC., GlaxoSmithKline plc., SOFTIGEL, HEAVEN MADE FOODS OF HOLT LIMITED, HARIBO of America, Inc. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2016, Sirio acquired Ayanda a softgel company, Ayanda’s good big name in the market with huge production capacity which will help Sirio in expanding the customer base in the new product category which they will cater after the acquisition.
- In June 2015, Pfizer extended its line with the brand launch centrum. Centrum is a Multivitamin brand which has been started to cater the people who are health conscious and want health with the taste. With the help of this product the company is trying to reach a bigger population of all age groups and into different countries.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Gummies and Jellies Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.