Middle East and Africa Sports Medicine Market, By Products (Body Reconstruction Products, Body Support and Recovery Products), Application (Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hand and Wrist, Back and Spine Injuries, Other Injuries), Procedure (Knee Arthroscopy Procedures, Hip Arthroscopy Procedures, Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy Procedures, Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy Procedures, Hand and Wrist Arthroscopy Procedures, Others), End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Sports medicine market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 211.84 million by 2027 from USD 150.49 million in 2019. Rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries and growing influx of new products and treatment modalities are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Sports medicine is a type of medicine field which is used as a prevention and treatment of injuries and disorders that are occurring while participation in sports. Sports medicine comprised with the various types of body reconstruction products such as implants, fracture and ligament repair products, arthroscopy devices, prosthetics, orthobiologics and body support and recovery products such as braces and supports, compression clothing, physiotherapy equipment, thermal therapy, electrostimulation and accessories which are used as sports medicine to treat multiple types of injuries.
Sports medicines deal with the treatment and physical fitness and prevention of any kind of injuries related to exercise as well as sports. Sports medicine specially focuses on sports-related medical services to the athletics and other sport staffs. Sports medicine healthcare professionals got special training to treat athletics in order to restore function to injured athletics due to which athletes can move again and back on the field as soon as possible.
Increasing incidence of sports injuries, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries, increasing adoption of arthroscopic surgeries, growing influx of new products and treatment modalities are the main drivers of demand for sports medicine. However, the high cost of sports medicine products and risk associated with implant devices are expected to hinder the growth of sports medicine market during the forecast period.
The sports medicine market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
- On the basis of product, Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into body reconstruction products and body support and recovery products. In 2020, body reconstruction products segment is expected to dominate the sports medicine market due to increasing cases of sports injuries as sports athletes need to take care of their body parts during sport activities and maintains it for long run.
- On the basis of application, Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into knee, hip, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, back and spine injuries and other injuries. In 2020, knee segment is expected to dominate the sports medicine market due to increasing knee fractures and ligament tears leading to growing knee applications in the sports medicine market worldwide.
- On the basis of procedure, Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into knee arthroscopy procedures, hip arthroscopy procedures, shoulder and elbow arthroscopy procedures, foot and ankle arthroscopy procedures, hand and wrist arthroscopy procedures and others. In 2020, knee arthroscopy procedures segment is expected to dominate the sports medicine market due to increasing knee disorders which helps boost the demand of knee arthroscopic procedures to treat knee injury in sports medicine worldwide.
- On the basis of end user, Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into hospitals, orthopedic clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the sports medicine market due to increasing usage of sports medicine in surgical implants such as knee, shoulder, wrist and elbow to treat any kind of sports injury.
Sports Medicine Market Country Level Analysis
The sports medicine market is analysed and market size information is provided by products, application, procedure and end user.
The countries covered in the sports medicine market report are the South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 as Middle East and Africa counties is increasing building healthcare expenditure and infrastructure and focus on increasing usage of sports medicine in various type of application in the region along with increasing cases of sport injuries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Sports Medicine Market
Sports medicine market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with sports medicine sales, impact of advancement in the sports medicine and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sports medicine market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Sports Medicine Market Share Analysis
Sports medicine market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to sports medicine market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East and Africa sports medicine market are Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Medtronic, Arthrex, Inc., Össur Corporate, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., DJO, LLC (a subsidiary of Colfax Corporation), among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sports medicine market.
- In October 2017, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. announced that they have introduced an orthopedic platform to improve the clinical outcomes. This platform is specially designed to help the surgeons to drive improvements in orthopedic care This development helps the company to generate adequate revenue
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Sports medicine market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sports medicine.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Sports Medicine Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.