North America Diet and Nutrition Apps Market, By Type (Nutrition Tracking App, Activity Tracking App, Social Platform Apps, Wager Apps, and Others), Products (Smartphones, Wearable Devices, Tablets), Gender (Women, Men), Age (Adults, Teenagers, Aged), Platform (Android, IOS, Windows and Others), End-User (Fitness Centres, Healthcare Industries, Homecare Settings, and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America diet and nutrition apps market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 30.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 5,675.86 million by 2028.
The diet and nutrition apps are software applications used for tracking nutritional intakes and managing diets for healthy eating, weight loss, weight maintenance, weight gain, and fitness. Diet apps are also in demand for healthcare to track food sensitivities, allergies, and medical conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. These app tools are offered in devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs. In recent years, the increased internet penetration and other digital services such as cloud computing have boosted the digital platform offering market. Mobile phone applications are used as tools by many users to get help in their daily tasks. Increasing awareness about health disorders due to unhealthy lifestyles has led to increased diet and nutrition apps.
The major factors driving the growth of the diet and nutrition apps market are the increasing focus of the population towards their eating habits, the rising number of diet coaches that are building their apps, and advancement in digital technologies such as bar code scanners. Increasing penetration of internet services creates opportunities for the market's growth. The non-availability of nutrient information is acting as the major restraint for the diet and nutrition apps market. The availability of fitness centers as an alternative is a major challenge for the market's growth.
This diet and nutrition apps market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented based on type, products, gender, age, platform, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into nutrition tracking app, activity tracking app, social platform apps, wager apps, and others. In 2021, the nutrition tracking app segment is expected to dominate the market as a nutrition tracking system helps determine the person's calories. The individual can easily track the food intake and balance their diet.
- On the basis of products, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices. In 2021, the smartphone segment is expected to dominate the market as the North America region has high adoption of smartphones, which are used to download diet and nutrition apps.
- On the basis of gender, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into men and women. In 2021, the women segment is expected to dominate the market as women are more focused on having healthy diet food. Women have been seen to be more disciplined towards their diet and follow the apps regularly.
- On the basis of age, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into teenagers, adults, and the aged. In 2021, the adult segment is expected to dominate the market adult population is more aware of diet and nutrition apps. Moreover, they are more inclined towards digital technologies and therefore have a high number of apps.
- On the basis of platform, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into Android, iOS, Windows, and others. In 2021, the iOS segment is expected to dominate the market as the iOS app offers better quality apps, and the region has a larger number of iOS smartphones.
- On the basis of end-user, the North America diet and nutrition apps market is segmented into fitness centres, home care settings, healthcare industries, and others. In 2021, the fitness centres segment is expected to dominate the market as fitness centres act as the key source for recommending the apps to individuals.
North America Diet and Nutrition Apps Market Country Level Analysis
North America diet and nutrition apps market is analysed, and market size information is provided by the country, type, products, gender, age, platform, and end-user.
The countries covered in the North America diet and nutrition apps market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. accounted for the maximum share in the North America diet and nutrition apps market due to factors such as the presence of many companies providing diet and nutrition apps.
The country section of the North America diet and nutrition apps market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of Diet and Nutrition Apps
North America diet and nutrition apps market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in an installed base of different kinds of products for the market, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in requirement of abrasives products, regulatory scenarios, and their impact on the diet and nutrition apps market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Diet and Nutrition Apps Market Share Analysis
The North America diet and nutrition apps market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the companies’ focus on the North America diet and nutrition apps market.
Some of the major players operating in the North America diet and nutrition apps report are Azumio Inc., MyFitnessPal, Inc., Noom, Inc., Lifesum Ab, FitNow, Inc., MyNetDiary Inc., Innit International SCA, The Kroger Co., mySugr GmbH, FatSecret, HappyCow, Inc., HealthifyMe Wellness Private Limited, Fitocracy, Inc., Wombat Apps LLC, Cronometer Software Inc., CareClinic, Syndigo LLC, foodvisor.io, Eat This Much Inc., Asken Inc., Leaf Group Ltd., Avatar Nutrition LLC among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2020, CareClinic launched Advanced Care Planning Feature to its health management platform. The launch of the new feature aims to raise awareness and educate Canadians about the importance of planning. With this, the company offered users all necessary functions crucial to managing their health and preparing for their future. This enhanced the company’s offerings in the market
- In September 2017, Asken Inc. launched its app in the U.S. with a database containing hundreds of thousands of foods and hundreds of national restaurants and food brands. This move came after the growing demand for nutrient tracking apps in the American market. The app showcased a barcode scanner that captures nutritional information from a large database of nationwide foods after a quick scan. After the expansion, the app collaborated with Sony Network Communications to build the AI-driven meal photo analysis technology. This enabled the company’s expansion in the North American market
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. The expanded product range also benefits the organization to improve its offering for the diet and nutrition apps market.
Customization Available: North America Diet and Nutrition Apps Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.