North America Bronchiectasis Market is growing with factors such as rising patient population suffering from bronchiectasis and growing geriatric population. In addition, raising number of smokers and consumption of alcohol and technological advancement for disease testing are other factors that can drive the market growth.
Growing diagnostic rate has accelerated the market growth. However, inappropriate reimbursement policies may hamper the market growth.
North America Bronchiectasis Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for North America bronchiectasis is dominated by AstraZeneca which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 16.55% in the North America market. The company has gained outstanding sale by providing the innovative treatment for the bronchiectasis to the market.
- In December 2018, AstraZeneca received EU approval for its drug candidate Bevespi Aerosphere (glycopyrronium/formoterol fumarate) for treatment of severe COPD symptoms in adults. This product has already achieved approval in U.S, Canada, Australia, Turkey and Taiwan. This approval paved the way for the company to product launch across European region.
Now the question is which other regions AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in North America North America bronchiectasis market and the market leaders are targeting U.S. and Canada to be their next pocket revenue for 2021.
The North America bronchiectasis market is becoming more competitive with companies such as AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc. These are the top dominating companies in bronchiectasis market and are launching more new therapies in the market. The data bridge market research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the North America Bronchiectasis market.
For more analysis on the North America Bronchiectasis market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=north-america-bronchiectasis-market
New Market Developments
- In September 2020, Teva Pharmaceutical USA Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.) launched two digital inhalers that are AirDuo Digihaler (fluticasone propionate and salmeterol) Inhalation Powder and ArmonAir Digihaler (fluticasone propionate) Inhalation Powder in the U.S. These two products have been indicated to provide with the sudden relief from respiratory problems. These two products launch helped the company to earn lucrative growth by enhancing product sales.
- In February 2018, GlaxoSmithKline plc. launched Flunase, which is the first fluticasone propionate-based treatment in Japan. The product launched indicated for relieving the inflammatory symptoms associated with respiratory problems. This product launch thus allowed the company to fulfil the unmet patients demand suffering from bronchiectasis in Japan, which ultimately boosted the company’s revenue by positive increase of product sales.
Scope of the North America Bronchiectasis Market
North America Bronchiectasis market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico
All country based analysis of the North America Bronchiectasis market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of disease type, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into CF bronchiectasis and non-CF bronchiectasis. On the basis of severity, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into mild to moderate and moderate-to-severe. On the basis of type, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. On the basis of drugs type, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into branded and generics. On the basis of route of administration, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into oral, parenteral and inhalation. On the basis of end user, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the North America bronchiectasis market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and others.
To know more about the study: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-bronchiectasis-market
Key Pointers Covered in North America Bronchiectasis Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
- Market value and over view of bronchiectasis market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Home Oxygen Company
- Inogen, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Ache Laboratories Farmaceuticos S.A.
- Horizon Therapeutics plc
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Trudell Medical International
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical USA Inc.(A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (A Subsidiary of Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.)
- Viatris Inc.
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (A subsidiary of Zydus Cadila)
- Cipla Inc.
- Electromed, Inc.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Bronchiectasis companies, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-bronchiectasis-market
Research Methodology: North America Bronchiectasis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturer, Healthcare Industry, Scientists, Research Laboratories
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
- Global Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drug Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Asthma Disease Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Allergic Asthma Disease Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/