Asia-Pacific Flexible Sensors Market, By Product Type (Capacitive Flex Sensors, Fiber Optic Flex Sensors), Type (Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image Sensor, Biosensor, Digital X-Ray Sensor, Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Gas Sensor, Photodetector, Hybrid CMOS Sensor, Others), Rotation Type (Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional), Power Range (1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM, More Than 200K OHM), Application (Fitness Products, Medical Devices & Medicines, Automotive Controls, Diagnostic Tools, Biometrics, Gaming Gloves, Robotics, Industrial Controls, Musical Instrument, Computer Peripherals, Bumper Switches, Others), Vertical (Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Sports, Environment, Agriculture, Others), Country (China, India, South Korea, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Flexible sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,297.34 million by 2027. The growing consumption and production of smart devices in Asia-Pacific is the major factor for the market growth.
The consumers are adopting and demanding the new smart products which are improving the operational experiences and reducing the time. The smart devices are offering the customers the faster and easier way to perform the task which is enhancing the market growth. The companies are investing strongly to develop the advanced flexible structure for the market. For instance, in August 2019, a group of scientist in South Korea read more from Asian Scientist developed new transfer-printing technology for the flexible sensors. The nano ink and hydrogel is developed by the scientist to create the flexible sensors. The strong hold of the rigid sensor not only in the smart phone as well as in other market such as automotive, IT devices, entertainment products and others is the major restraint for the market growth.
This flexible sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Flexible sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into fiber optic flex sensors and capacitive flex sensors. In 2020, capacitive flex sensors segment is dominating the market due to thin and flexible structure which is getting used in medical devices and smart wearable products. The rising trend of the flexible electronics among the Asian consumers is supplementing the segment growth.
- On the basis of type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into touch sensor, temperature sensor, image sensor, biosensor, digital X-ray sensor, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, gas sensor, photo detector, hybrid CMOS sensor and others. In 2020, touch sensor segment is dominating the market as it is getting used for wide applications such as flexible displays, wearable products, and medical devices, among others. The increasing consumption of the smartphones, touch displays, electronic gadgets in countries such as India, China, South Korea and others is accelerating the segment growth.
- On the basis of rotation type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into uni-directional and bi-directional. In 2020, uni-directional sensors segment is used for the medical, electronics and automotive equipment own to fixed rotation, curve, bend and others. There are less of bi-directional foldable or flexible products in the market which is helping the uni-directional sensors to dominate the market.
- On the basis of power range, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into 1K ohm- 20k ohm, 21k ohm- 100k ohm, 100k ohm- 200k ohm and more than 200k ohm. In 2020, the flexible sensors are getting used in the low resistance devices such as smart watches, wearable and others which are helping the 1k ohm- 20k ohm segment to grow at significant rate.
- On the basis of application, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into fitness products, medical devices and medicines, automotive controls, diagnostic tools, biometrics, gaming gloves, robotics, industrial controls, musical instrument, computer peripherals, bumper switches and others. In 2020, increasing trend of the healthy and fit lifestyle in developing countries such as China, India and others is helping the fitness products segment to dominate the market.
- On the basis of vertical, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into healthcare, IT and telecommunication, automotive, sports, environment, agriculture and others. In 2020, enhanced spending capacity of the Asian consumers on health and rising awareness about the healthy products is driving the healthcare segment growth in the market.
Flexible Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Flexible sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical.
The countries covered in flexible sensors market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the Asia-Pacific flexible sensors market due to increasing production and consumption of the smart devices and technology. Consumer’s acceptance to the flexible display is increasing the demand for the advanced flexible products such as smartphones, tablets, PCs and others in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Wearable Fitness Products in Asia-Pacific Flexible Sensors Market
Flexible sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for flexible sensors, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the flexible sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Flexible Sensors Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific flexible sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flexible sensors market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific flexible sensors market report are Royole Corporation, Sensor Products Inc., VATECH, I-Motion (Jiangsu Changwei Electronics. Inc)., Minco Products, Inc., RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon., Canatu Oy, Nissha Co., Ltd., HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, Brewer Science, Inc., ISORG and Peratech Holdco Limited., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of flexible sensors market.
- In December 2019, Royole Corporation and Airbus China Innovation Centre (ACIC) formed partnership to develop flexible electronic for the aircraft industry. Both the companies signed strategic memorandum of understanding (MOU) and now collaboratively developing flexible electronic for the aircraft industry.
- In December 2016, Nissha Co., Ltd. company introduced new products at the SEMICON Japan event in Tokyo. A new flexible sensor was introduced for wearable and seating chairs applications. The new non-contact vital sensor for seating chair and gait tracking sensor for shoes were launched.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for flexible sensors through product portfolio of the companies.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Flexible Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.