Global Cassava Starch Market By Starch (Unmodified/Native Starch, Modified Starch, Sweeteners), Grade (Industrial Grade, Food Grade, Feed Grade), Nature (Organic Cassava Starch, Conventional Cassava Starch), End-User (Animal Feed, Food, Textile, Cosmetic, Paper, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cassava Starch Market
Global Cassava Starch Market is expected to grow with a conservative CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in various end-users due to its enhancement of characteristics in a number of applications.
Market Definition: Global Cassava Starch Market
Cassava starch also known as tapioca starch is produced from the roots of cassava, as it is one of the major components present in cassava. Cassava starch finds its application in the production of monosodium glutamate (MSG) as well as a binding agent and sweetener in various food production applications. Due to its nature as a gluten-free product, its starch is used in a number of products as it is majorly used in celiac disease.
- Increasing demand as a binding agent in food & beverages applications is expected to result in growth of the market
- Modernization in technology and advancements has resulted in innovative product launches and a variety of product applications; this is expected to act as a factor for the growth of the market
- Side effects associated in some circumstances; if it is consumed improperly this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cassava Starch Market
- By Starch
- Unmodified/Native Starch
- Modified Starch
- By Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- By Nature
- Organic Cassava Starch
- Conventional Cassava Starch
- By End-User
- Animal Feed
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company announced that they had launched a new product range of tapioca starches and tapioca maltodextrin that have been produced in collaboration with Vedan International (Holdings) Limited.
- In April 2018, Chor. Chaiwat Industry Company Limited announced the launch of “Sava flour” in the Thailand region. The flour made up of cassava starch can be used for various cooking purposes, and is very suitable for population suffering from celiac disease or for people who require a gluten-free diet.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cassava Starch Market
Global cassava starch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cassava starch market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cassava Starch Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the market are Vaighai Agro; Lentus Foods & Agro Ltd; Matna Foods Ltd.; Psaltry International Limited; KengSeng group of company; Tapioca Vietnam; SPAC Starch Products (India) Ltd; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Chor. Chaiwat Industry Company Limited; Thai German Processing Co., Ltd. and T.C.S.Tapioca Starch Industry Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Cassava Starch Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure