Global Digital Experience Platform Market By Product Type (Open Source Data Integration Tools, Cloud-Based Data Integration Tools), Component (Platform, Services), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), Application (Small-Sized Enterprises, Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Vertical (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Entertainment, Public Sector, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Digital Experience Platform Market
Global digital experience platform market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 17.77 billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be increased with the adoption of AI and data analytic technologies along with surge in usage of cloud computing.
Market Definition: Global Digital Experience Platform Market
Digital experience platform is the application of software services that integrates the digitalization of organizations so that better customer management services can be given while improving the overall customer experience. These platforms are generally a collection of software products which provide customer-based information providing actionable inputs to implement and modify the operations of various organizations. These combined services generally improve the website user interface, software applications of the organizations by introducing better navigation, content management software, and various other technological services.
- Increased concerns regarding retention of existing customers by reducing the customer churn rate
- Increased usage of cloud-based software and solutions, this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Improved customer experience while positively affecting the business profitability ratio, is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the overall productivity of employees with the integration of these services
- Consistent transformations of technologies and complications associated with the proper integration of these services, is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Inadequate knowledge and information for existing employees and personnel in the organization, is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Digital Experience Platform Market
By Product Type
- Open Source Data Integration Tools
- Cloud-Based Data Integration Tools
By Deployment Type
- Small-Sized Enterprises
- Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
- Public Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Centerbridge Partners, L.P. announced that they agreed with IBM Corporation for the acquisition of IBM’s software offerings for commerce along with its marketing platform. After the completion of the acquisition Centerbride Partners, L.P. will establish a new organization for providing these services which will be headquartered in New York led by key executives of IBM Corporation.
- In December 2018, IBM Corporation and HCL Technologies Limited announced that they agreed for the sale of certain IBM Corporation software products for an estimated valuation of USD 1.8 billion. This acquisition is a strategic step to meet the growing demand of digital services from the ever growing industry verticals. This acquisition will also further expand the presence of HCL Technologies.
Global digital experience platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital experience platform market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global digital experience platform market are Adobe, HCL Technologies Limited, Oracle, censhare AG, Salesforce.com, inc., SAP SE, Microsoft, Open Text Corporation, Acquia Inc., Jahia Solutions Group SA, SDL plc, Episerver, Squiz, BloomReach Inc., Liferay Inc., Kentico Software, Infosys Limited, Progress Software Corporation, Quadient, OutSystems, GX Software, Episerver, Entando, Core dna, dotCMS Inc., Perfect Sense and Kurtosys Systems, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Experience Platform Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved