North America Digital Experience Platform Market, By Component (Platform, Services), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises), Organization Size (Small & Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise), Application (Business to Customer, Business to Business), Vertical (Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Education), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Digital experience platform market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 17.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 10,132.67 million by 2027. Increasing need of better online website customer experience amongst e-business is boosting the market in a positive manner.
Growing trend of giving customer better experience while operating on company’s web portals to make customers comfortable, give better understanding of the product using virtual reality features. These features play important role in e-businesses which eventually drives market growth for DXPs.
This Digital Experience Platform Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America digital experience platform market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, organization size, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into segmented into platform and services. Platform holds largest market share in component segment as platform requires high initial cost and on the other hand services are low cost investment which are not regular and incur very less expenses.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises. On premises dominates the deployment model segment as most of the large enterprise companies opted for on premises model due to its customizing features; however cloud is expected to grow at higher rate due to its advantage of paying for only that much which is used.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium enterprise and large enterprise. Large enterprises holds major chunk of organization size segment as it is affordable for large organizations and most of the revenue comes from large organizations to the DXP producers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into business to customer, business to business and others. Business to customer dominates the application segment as most of the DXP features are made for B2C application; however business to business is growing at higher rate as companies like Adobe are offering products for b2b expansion.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into retail, BFSI, travel & hospitality, IT & telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, education and others. Retail dominates the vertical segment and is expected to grow at higher rate considering booming retail industry and rapid adoption of DXPs in the sector to gain customer base.
Digital Experience Platform Market Country Level Analysis
Digital experience platform market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, deployment model, organization size, application and vertical.
The countries covered in Digital experience platform market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
U.S. dominates the North America digital experience platform market as the country has the headquarters of global leader such as Adobe and Oracle; also outside North America companies such as HCL technologies limited are ripping more than 50% revenue from the U.S.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Need of CRM using Experience Platform
Digital experience platform market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in digital experience platform and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the digital experience platform market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Digital experience platform Market Share Analysis
Digital experience platform market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America digital experience platform market.
The major players covered in the report are Adobe, Oracle, Sitecore, Acquia, Inc., Episerver, SAP SE, HCL Technologies Limited, Salesforce.com, Inc., Open Text Corporation, Squiz, Bloomreach Inc, Liferay Inc., SDL plc., Wipro Limited, Accenture, Infosys Limited, censhare AG, Kentico Software, Crownpeak Technology, Inc. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of digital experience platform market.
- In October 2019, Adobe launched digital experience product portfolio for SMEs and mid-market. The new range of products under digital experience portfolio comprise of magento commerce, marketo engage, adobe analytics foundation, adobe sign for small business and creative cloud for teams.
- In September 2019, Oracle launched new updates in its product for its customer experience cloud; this new product has better customizing options and simplicity to customers which could enhance experience platform functions at low cost.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for digital experience platform through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America digital experience platform Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.