Global Gluten-Free Products Market, By Type (Bakery, Dairy, Meats, Condiments & Spreads, Desserts & Ice-Creams, Pasta & Rice, Prepared Foods, Others), Distribution Channel (Groceries, Mass Merchandiser, Independent Retail Outlets, Club Stores, Drug Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
Increased cases of gluten-sensitivity and celiac diseases have increased the demand for gluten-free products, registering a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2018-2025. This trend will raise the initial estimated value of USD 3.9 billion in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 7.3 billion by 2025.
Market Definition: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
Gluten-free diet is a type of nourishment method that involves the strict exclusion of gluten, which is a mixture of proteins found in wheat and other grains. This diet is consumed due to the people suffering from gluten-related disorders. People suffering from these disorders are advised to consume only gluten-free products as this is the only effective treatment. Therefore, the gluten-free products are specifically manufactured according to the requirements.
- Growing awareness among people suffering from gluten-related disorders has raised the demand for gluten-free products
- Gluten-Free products themselves are recognized to help in digestion of food and helps in maintaining the body weight, therefore the demand for these products is on the rise
- Major restraint regarding the gluten-free products are regulatory requirements as required by the authorities to maintain the specified standards, these regulations increases the overall cost of the product which causes the decrease in demand
- Differing regions have different specified regulations for gluten-free products and therefore, the global manufacturers have to pertain to the different regulations which causes them to manufacture different varieties, making the whole process resource consuming and causing the market growth to be restrained
Segmentation: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
- By Type
- Condiments & Spreads
- Desserts & Ice-Creams
- Pasta & Rice
- Prepared Foods
- By Distribution Channel
- Mass Merchandiser
- Independent Retail Outlets
- Club Stores
- Drug Stores
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2015, Mondelēz International announced that they had acquired Enjoy Life Foods, with the company focused on allergy-free and gluten-free snacking products. This acquisition will help expand the market share of Mondelēz International in gluten-free products.
- In September 2017, ALDI announced the launch of its gluten-free products line that is significantly cheaper than the other available products in the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
Global gluten-free products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gluten-free products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Gluten-Free Products Market are Hain Celestial, General Mills, Inc., Pinnacle Foods Inc., Kellogg NA Co., The Kraft Heinz Company, Hero Group, Norside Food Ltd., Amy's Kitchen Inc., DR SCHÄR AG/S.p.A., Big Oz Industries Ltd., Genius Foods Pvt. Ltd., FREEDOM FOODS GROUP LIMITED, Quinoa Corporation, Mondelēz International, Wessanen Nederland Holding B.V., GRUMA S.A.B. de C.V, Valeo Foods, Barilla G. e R. Fratelli S.p.A, FARMO SpA, ALDI, Enjoy Life Foods, and Warburtons.
Research Methodology: Global Gluten-Free Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure