Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market By Application (Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Ankle, Others), Material (Metallic, Natural, Ceramic, Polymers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in the amount of minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Market Definition: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
Large-joint reconstructive implants can be termed as the procedure of repairing the damaged joints of the human body by introducing an implant and reconstructing the structure of the joints that have been damaged. Arthritis and various other orthopedic conditions affect the working and functioning of the joints and damage the structural integrity. Growing prevalence of these conditions has caused the need for innovative and effective treatment procedures.
- Innovations and advancements in technological offerings and surgical technology used for the treatment; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Growing prevalence of geriatric population that has seen a rise in various orthopedic conditions is one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Lack of technically skilled professionals and surgeons required for the proper treatment and complete procedure of reconstructive implants is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
- By Application
- By Material
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Colfax Corporation announced that they had agreed to acquire DJO Global for USD 3.15 billion. This acquisition will help Colfax in establishing enhanced orthopedic solutions and devices for the patients.
- In April 2016, Stryker announced that they had acquired Stanmore Implants Worldwide Limited for 35.6 million pounds. This acquisition will help provide Stryker with advanced technology for orthopedic oncology and the subsequent procedures.
Competitive Analysis: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
Global large-joint reconstructive implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of large-joint reconstructive implants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
Major competitors currently present in the market are Zimmer Biomet; Smith & Nephew; DJO Global; Medtronic; DePuy Synthes; Stryker; NuVasive, Inc.; Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC; Wright Medical Group N.V.; Groupe FH ORTHO communication; Bioimpianti; Exactech, Inc.; Limacorporate S.p.a.; Colfax Corporation and SAMO SpA.
Research Methodology: Global Large-Joint Reconstructive Implants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global large-joint reconstructive implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)