North America Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market By Pin Type (6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin, 9 Pin), Cable Length (0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45 M, 0.90 M), Patient Type (Infant, Child, Adult), Application (Finger Except Thumb, Any Finger or Toe, Foot/Hand), End User (Clinical, Hospital), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
A disposable SpO2 sensor is a small clip like medical device that monitors the patient blood saturation level. This medical device can attach either on finger, toe and hand. Doctor utilizes these sensors to check how well the patient’s heart is pumping.
The SpO2 sensor is used in pulse monitoring for measuring oxygen levels and oxygen saturation level in blood. This sensor can be useful in cases of anaemia, heart attack or heart failure, congenital heart defects, pneumonia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer. This market has ability to cater various age categories of patients from infant to adult. Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing adoption of disposable SpO2 sensors, increasing need to curtail healthcare costs through medical devices and the restraint of the market are lack of awareness in developing nations.
North America disposable SpO2 sensor market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
North America disposable SpO2 sensor market is segmented into five notable segments which are pin type, cable length, patient type, application and end user.
- On the basis of pin type, the market is segmented into 6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin and 9 Pin
- On the basis of cable length, the market is segmented into 0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45M and 0.90M
- On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into infant, child and adult
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into finger except thumb, any finger or toe and foot/hand
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into clinical and hospital
Competitive Analysis: North America Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
Some of the major players operating in the North America disposable SpO2 sensor market are Medtronic, Masimo, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., TE Connectivity, CareOx LLC, CONMED Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Nonin, Nuova GmbH, Shenzhen Med-Link Electronics Tech Co.,Ltd, Shenzhen Medke Technology Co.,Ltd among others.
- In January 2015, Honeywell International Inc Life Care Solutions has partnered with MobileHelp, which is a medical alert technology vendor. This partnership has been done to develop consumer-facing platform named as MobileVitals. This device allows customers to monitor their vital signs and share the results with providers.
- In February 2012, GE Healthcare has partnered with Masimo for incorporating Masimo rainbow SET technology in healthcare's patient monitoring products of GE healthcare. This development helps the company to offer new technologies to customers in patient monitoring clinical instruments.
Research Methodology: North America Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Service Providers, Software Providers and Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.