Asia-Pacific Denim Jeans Market, By Type (Cotton Denim/100% Cotton Denim, Stretch Denim, Raw Denim/Dry Denim, Crushed Denim, Cotton Serge Denim, Waxed Reverse Denim, Printed Denim, Washed Denim/Acid Wash Denim, Colored Denim, Selvedge Denim, ECRU Denim, Sanforized Denim, Bubblegum Denim, Poly Denim, Bull Denim, Thermo Denim, Ramie Cotton Denim, Slub Denim, Vintage Denim, Fox Fiber Denim, Marble Denim, Reverse Denim, Ring Spun Denim/Dual Ring Spun Denim, and Others), Consumer Type (Men, Women, and Kids), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B/Wholesale, E-Commerce, Specialty Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, and Others), Price Range (Mid, Economy, and Premium), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific,) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific denim jeans market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 18,282.70 million by 2028. The rise in urbanization and disposable income is boosting the market.
Jeans are a type of bottom wear or pants, traditionally made from denim. Denim is a durable cotton fabric with a modest diagonal ribbing pattern created by a twill weave. The weft threads go under two or more warp threads, and the warp yarns are more noticeable on the right side of the cotton twill fabric, which is warp facing. The diagonal ribbing distinguishes denim fabric from canvas or cotton duck, durable woven cotton fabrics.
The excellent durability of denim jeans can be a good choice for long-term use, making them a major driving factor in the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market. Excess supply of denim jeans in the market is expected to be a challenge as it fluctuates the price too much, making the market unstable and resulting in loss to the company and manufacturers. However, growing awareness for product innovation and an increase in the trend of customized clothing prove to be an opportunity for the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market. Fluctuation in raw material prices, which fluctuates the product pricing, are the restraining factors.
The Asia-Pacific denim jeans market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Asia-Pacific denim jeans market is segmented based on type, consumer type, distribution channel, price range. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the global denim jeans market is segmented into cotton denim/100% cotton denim, stretch denim, raw denim/dry denim, crushed denim, cotton serge denim, waxed reverse denim, printed denim, washed denim/acid wash denim, colored denim, selvedge denim, ECRU denim, sanforized denim, bubblegum denim, poly denim, bull denim, thermo denim, ramie cotton denim, slub denim, vintage denim, fox fiber denim, marble denim, reverse denim, ring spun denim/dual ring spun denim, and others. In 2021, the cotton denim/100% cotton denim segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market as the Asia-Pacific region is the largest cotton producer, making it the exporter of denim textile and denim jeans.
- On the basis of consumer type, the global denim jeans market has been segmented into men, women, and kids. In 2021, the men segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market as most men prefer jeans over any other type of pants and other traditional wear in most Asian countries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global denim jeans market has been segmented into direct sales/b2b/wholesale, e-commerce, specialty store, supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores, and others. In 2021, the direct sales/ b2b/wholesale segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market as B2B is the way to procure material in bulk from the manufacturers in the region as the denim textile is highly produced.
- On the basis of price range, the global denim jeans market has been segmented into mid, economy, and premium. In 2021, the mid-segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market as these jeans' have better quality and are also stylish.
Asia-Pacific Denim Jeans Market Country Level Analysis
The Asia-Pacific denim jeans market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, type, consumer type, distribution channel, price range as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market report are China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. China dominates the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market due to the high demand and manufacturing of denim jeans.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Urbanization and Disposable Income is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific Denim Jeans Market
The Asia-Pacific denim jeans market also provides a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Denim Jeans Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific denim jeans market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market.
The major companies dealing in the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market are Gap Inc., PVH Corp., FAST RETAILING CO., LTD., H&M Group, VF Corporation, Levi Strauss & Co, A.P.C., BESTSELLER A/S, dawsondenim, EDWIN Europe GmbH, Everlane, Kontoor Brands, Inc., Nudie Jeans Co., OTB, RALPH LAUREN, U.S. Polo Assn. among others in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which also accelerates the Asia-Pacific denim jeans market.
- In August 2021, Levi Strauss & Co announced that they had signed a purchase agreement to sell Beyond Yoga to LS&Co. Beyond Yoga is a body-positive, premium athleisure apparel brand focused on quality, fit and comfort for all shapes and sizes. With this, the company will be able to expand its product portfolio in the market
- In April 2021, U.S. Polo Assn. announced the launch of USPA Life, the brand’s long-term sustainability program. Under this, the company introduced polo shirts and other apparel made from high-quality recycled yarns and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) sustainable cotton. In addition, the denim is produced with yarn made from recycled water bottles. With this, the company will be able to show its support for environmental protection and raise awareness about climate change and global warming
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Denim Jeans Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.