North America Meditation Market, By Product (Apps, Websites, Books, Online Courses, Yoga Centers, Meditation Programs and Workshops), Meditation Type (Progressive Relaxation/Body Scan Meditation, Mindfulness Meditation, Breath Awareness Meditation, Spiritual Meditation/ Transcendental Meditation, Zen Meditation, Kundalini Yoga, and Metta Meditation), Indication (Mental Condition and Physical Condition), Type (Open Monitoring, Focused Attention and Self-Transcending Meditation), Age Groups (Adults and Children) ,Usage (Individual and Group), Information Source (Internet and Books/Newspaper/Articles), End Use (Home Setting, Meditation Centers and Corporates/Schools/Colleges), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Meditation Market
North America meditation market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the North America meditation market is growing with a CAGR of 17.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 7,305.29 million by 2029 from USD 1,992.85 million in 2021. Rising healthcare expenditure and escalation in innovation and technologies are major drivers which are expected to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Meditation can be defined as a set of techniques that are intended to encourage a heightened state of awareness, focused attention and relieve stress. Meditation is also a consciousness- changing technique that has been shown to have a wide number of benefits on psychological well-being.
Meditation is a mind and body practice that has a long history of use for increasing calmness and physical relaxation, improving psychological balance, coping with illness, and enhancing overall health and well-being. Many studies have been conducted to look at how meditation may be helpful for a variety of conditions, such as high blood pressure, certain psychological disorders, and pain. A number of studies also have helped researchers learn how meditation might work and how it affects the brain.
Guided meditations are an excellent tool for beginners, as they provide a focal point and gentle instruction to help you connect and let go of self-judgment.
A growing number of people are affected with by the mental disorders which demand highly effective and advanced treatment to reduce the number of patients affected with mental disorders. The healthcare systems need highly effective apps and programs to alleviate the mental conditions of patients. Therefore, the major market players are highly focusing on app launches and product approvals. The increase research & development investment for innovative apps development and growing awareness about meditation in people have accelerated the need for meditation apps. The rising prevalence of mental disorders along with surging volume of mental disorders is also propelling the growth of the market
Availability of alternative medicines is anticipated to hinder market growth in the projected period. Soaring number of apps service manufacturers is an opportunity for this market and is expected to impel the market growth. Difficulty in adopting meditation is a challenge for this market.
The North America meditation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Meditation Market Scope and Market Size
North America meditation market is segmented on the basis of product, meditation type, indication, type, age group, usage, information source and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America meditation market is segmented into apps, websites, books, online courses, yoga centers, meditation programs, workshops. In 2022, apps, websites, books, segment is expected to dominate the market as these are easily accessible and user-friendly for beginners.
- On the basis of meditation type, the North America meditation market is segmented into progressive relaxation/body scan meditation, mindfulness meditation, breath awareness meditation, spiritual meditation/ transcendental meditation, zen meditation, kundalini yoga, and metta meditation. In 2022, progressive relaxation/body scan meditation segment is expected to dominate the market because progressive relaxation yields a variety of benefits, including the development of a feeling of well-being, lowered blood pressure, decreased muscle tension, thereby reducing the body's need for oxygen and reducing fatigue and anxiety.
- On the basis of indication, the North America meditation market is segmented into mental condition (stress/ anxiety disorders/mood disorders/depression) and physical condition (pain/insomnia/asthma/substance abuse/pregnancy). In 2022, mental condition segment is expected to dominate owing rising prevalence of mental disorders.
- On the basis of type, the North America meditation market is segmented into open monitoring, focused attention, self-transcending meditation. In 2022, open monitoring segment is expected to dominate owing to benefits it renders to the user such as stress relief, better thinking, increased emotional intelligence, and the ability to overcome mental biases.
- On the basis of age group, the North America meditation market is segmented into adult and children. In 2022, adult segment is expected to dominate the market because relatively adults are gravitating more towards meditation practices as it provides a sense of calm, peace, and balance that can benefit both emotional well-being and the overall health.
- On the basis of usage, the North America meditation market is segmented into individual and group. In 2022, individual segment expected to dominate the market because it allows one to choose for the variables of one’s meditative practice: duration, space, and degree of silence.
- On the basis of information source, the North America meditation market is segmented into internet and books/newspaper/articles. In 2022, internet segment is expected to dominate the market owing to worldwide easy accessibility of the internet and the availability of plenty of information on the internet about different types of meditation.
- On the basis of end use, the North America meditation market is segmented into home setting, meditation centers, corporates/schools/colleges. In 2022, home setting segment is expected to dominate the market because of outbreak of coronavirus pandemic which restricted the outdoor movements and surging pool of mental disorders patients.
North America Meditation Market Country Level Analysis
North America meditation market is segmented on the basis of product, meditation type, indication, type, age group, usage, information source and end use.
Countries covered in the North America meditation market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico. U.S. is expected to dominate the North America meditation market due to surging number of mental disorders cases.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Prevalence of Mental Disorders and Escalation in Innovations and Technologies in the North America Meditation Market Are Creating New Opportunities for Players
The North America meditation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the North America meditation market sales, impact of advancement in the North America meditation market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the North America meditation market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and North America Meditation Market Share Analysis
North America meditation market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America meditation market.
Major players covered in the report are Smiling Mind, Inner Explorer Inc., Committee for Children, Stop, Breathe & Think PBC, Simple Habit, Inc., Calm, Headspace Inc., Inscape, Insight Network Inc., Waking Up, LLC, FeelVeryBien, s.a.s., MEDITOPIA, BetterMe, Aura Health, Sanity & Self, TEN PERCENT HAPPIER, Inward Inc, Portal Labs Ltd., MOBIO INTERACTIVE, MindfulnessEverywhere among others domestic and North America players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the North America meditation market.
- In May 2021, MOBIO INTERACTIVE announced that they developed personalised mental health therapy for people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has detrimentally impacted mental health worldwide, causing increased stress, anxiety, and depression. This therapy tremendously helped people during the pandemic and thereby generating more revenue for the company