Asia-Pacific Baking Enzymes Market, By Type (Hydrolases, Oxidoreductases), Applications (Bread, Rolls & Buns, Biscuits & Cookies, Cake & Pastry, Muffins & Cupcakes, Pizza Bases, Donuts, Tortillas & Pretzels, Others), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Form (Powder/Granules, Liquid), End User (Industries, Food Service Sector, Household/Retail), Source (Microorganisms, Plant, Animal), Country (China, Australia, Vietnam, Japan, India, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Baking enzymes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and is expected to reach USD 277.76 million by 2027.
Rising demand for baking goods in market has increased the demand of enzymes in the market. Different enzymes are being used in the bakery goods such as as proteases which plays a vital role in enhancing the elasticity; amylase obtains the crumb structure and loaf volume and xylanase used for the dough stability. All these properties of enzymes assist in improving the shelf life of these bakery goods as well. Due to better properties, the demand for baking enzymes are high in bakery sector, hence it is demanding product in market. In Asia, as the consumption of baking goods in demanding phase, the market for baking enzyme in upcoming year will increase in this region.
Rising awareness amongst the population for the health concern and also rising product development and availability of the enzymes which is used in the elimination of the gluten protein from the flour grain acts as a major opportunity in the development of the bakery enzymes products in the up-coming years. The offering of the baking enzymes by different companies to enhance the freshness and properties of the bakery goods and continuous development for the consumer’s health can overcome the problem of freshness in the forecast period of 2020-2027.
This baking enzymes market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Baking Enzymes Market Scope and Market Size
Baking enzymes market is segmented on the basis of basis of type, applications, category, form, end user and source. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into hydrolases and oxidoreductases. Hydrolases segment dominates the market as the enzymes in this category are highly added into flour, during the mixing step of the bread-making process. The revenue generated from this segment is also high as well as there are high number of products which are being offered by manufacturers.
- On the basis of applications, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into bread, biscuits & cookies, rolls & buns, cake & pastry, muffins & cupcakes, pizza bases, donuts, tortillas & pretzels, and others. Bread segment dominates the market as consumption of bread is high in the market due to which there is high demand of baking enzymes and there is huge requirement of enzymes in the food manufacturing industries which is being fulfilled by enzyme manufacturers.
- On the basis of category, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into organic and inorganic. The inorganic segment is dominating the market as consumers are highly consuming such products due to high production. In upcoming years, demand for organic enzymes may increase as consumer behaviour may shift towards organic products due to changes in lifestyle and quality food demand.
- On the basis of form, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into powder/granules and liquid. Powder/granules segment is dominating the market as the transportation is easy and also packaging as well as storage does not require much efforts and cost. Due to such benefits, the manufacturer is highly involved in providing enzymes in powder form.
- On the basis of end user, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into industries, household/retail and food service sector. Industries segment is dominating the market since the productions of bakery products are high which leads to the high demand for the baking enzymes. In future, food services sector may grow as the number of bakery outlets are increasing where the demand for the baking enzymes will be high.
- On the basis of source, Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market is segmented into microorganisms, animal and plant. Microorganisms source segment is dominating the market as most of the enzymes are being extracted from bacteria, fungi and other source.
Asia-Pacific Baking Enzymes Market Country Level Analysis
Baking enzymes market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, applications, category, form, end user and source as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific baking enzymes market report are the China, Australia, Vietnam, Japan, India, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
In Asia-Pacific region the China market is leading the growth due to the high consumption of enzyme via baking goods. There are number of manufacturer engaged in developing enzymes which can be used for the production of baking goods. After China, it is being followed by Japan as the demand and supply chain is high for baking foods due to which baking enzymes demand is high is this country as well.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Baking Enzymes Market Share Analysis
Baking enzymes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to baking enzymes market.
The major players covered in the report are DSM, BASF SE, DuPont, Amano Enzyme Inc., Novozymes, Aum Enzymes, Lesaffre, Maps Enzymes Ltd., Advanced Enzyme Technologies, AB Enzymes, LEVEKING, LUMIS, Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd, VEMO 99 Ltd., Kerry Inc. and Soufflet Biotechnologies among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of baking enzymes market.
- In February 2019, Amano Enzyme Inc. has opened its new office in Thailand in order to meet the growing demand for their products and services. This new office location by Amano Enzyme Inc. expanded its market in Asia-Pacific region along with attracting more consumers leading to increased revenue in future.
- In June 2017, DSM has launched its new enzyme solutions in market. The enzyme is developed in order to improve softness and moistness of gluten-free bread at IFT17. This new enzyme product launch for gluten free bread by DSM increased its product portfolio in baking enzyme thereby increased demand for its product in market leading to increased revenue in future.
Partnership, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for baking enzymes market.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Baking Enzymes Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.