Middle East & Africa Biostimulants Market By Active Ingredients (Acid Based, Extract Based, Protein Hydrolysates, Microbial Amendments, Chitin, Chitosan, B-Vitamins, Others), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End User (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Origin (Natural Biostimulants, Synthetic Biostimulants), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Biostimulants Market
Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 195.62 million by 2027 from USD 89.13 million in 2019. High demand for organic food products and strategic decisions by organizations are the major factors for the biostimulant market growth.
Biostimulants boost crop yield and its value, which positively affects the farm productivity. Agricultural bio stimulant is comprised of multiple amalgamations of chemicals, substances and micro-organisms that are added to the plants or soils to boost crop vigor, production, sensitivity to abiotic pressure and quality. These products have multiple benefits hence its demand is increasing which ultimately help the market to gain substantial growth.
This biostimulants market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Biostimulants Market Scope and Market Size
Biostimulants market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of active ingredients, Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is segmented into acid based, extract based, microbial amendments, protein hydrolysates, B-vitamins, chitin, chitosan and others. Acid based segment is dominating the market as it contains amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain and these are the important molecule providing many functions to the plant as well as increases plant metabolic activity. The important function of the amino acids is to acts as building blocks of protein. Due to its main function activity in the plant it takes high share in biostimulant market. However microbial amendment may grow in this region due to rise in need for other important component such as nitrogen and many others.
- On the basis of crop type, the market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses and other crops. Fruits and vegetables segment is dominating the biostimulants market due to high production of fruits and vegetables globally. Consumers for fruits and vegetables are higher and to fulfil the demand farmers are focused towards producing varied types of fruits and vegetables.
- On the basis of application method, the market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating as it is easy to apply on plants and provides high benefits in terms of their growth and productivity.
- On the basis of form, Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid is dominating the market as it is easily absorbed in the soil as well as plant, and provides improvement in the crop to resist abiotic stress hence liquid form of biostimulants are more useful in terms of high crop productivity.
- On the basis of origin, Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is segmented into natural biostimulants and synthetic biostimulants. Natural biostimulants segment is dominating due to its minimal harmful effect on ecosystem as it is made up from natural resources including seaweed and other plant materials; the natural biostimulants maintain the fertility of soil and prevent it from erosion. However, synthetic biostimulant may grow due to its high enhanced components.
- On the basis of end user, Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is segmented into farmers, related industries and research institutes. Farmers segment is dominating as its usage is higher in agriculture sector. Farmers accounting high share as they get multiple benefits in terms of increasing productivity.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Middle East & Africa biostimulants market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct segment is dominating as the demand is high in agriculture sector by the farmers with large agriculture field as well as related industry is higher.
Biostimulants Market Country Level Analysis
Biostimulants market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the biostimulants market report are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, United Arab Emirates and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Middle East & Africa is growing in the market as demand of biostimulants is increasing for high crop productivity in agriculture sector. Biostimulants contains natural plant growth stimulants which are often used in combined form with holistic nutritional supplementation helps in growth of the plant. South Africa is dominating the market as companies are involved in developing and providing biostimulants products as it has high agriculture activity and there is need for sustainable agriculture. Along with this organizations are proving awareness reading the biostimulant. For instance, in November 2017, Fertilizer Association of Southern Africa has conducted biofertilizers workshop in which various professionals participated along with grower in order to understand the stimulant need. This has helped the market to grow in Middle East and Africa region as market potential of biostimulants, biofertilizers and biopesticides were explained including a detailed explanation of the definitions.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Biostimulants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in agriculture sector with biostimulants product sales, impact of technological development in these products and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the biostimulants market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Biostimulant Market Share Analysis
Biostimulants market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, their presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to biostimulants market.
The major players covered in the report are Eastman Chemical Company, OMEX, LALLEMAND Inc., Agrinos, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation, Valagro SpA, Biolchim SPA, Isagro, Italpollina S.p.A., ADAMA Ltd, KOPPERT BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS, Haifa Group, Novozymes, ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, AGROENZYMAS, MICROMIX, Syngenta, Bayer AG, UPL and others. Biostimulants market share and data is available for country wise in Middle East & Africa and they are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, U.A.E, and Rest of Middle East & Africa separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the biostimulants market
- In November 2015, Syngenta has signed agreement for the partnership with DSM which is a global science-based company involved in health, nutrition and materials. The major aim of both the companies have shown more focus towards creating bio-controls, bio-pesticides and bio-stimulants. Due to the partnership, both the companies have enhanced their business agriculture sector.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for biostimulants products for the welfare of the consumers as well as farmers in agriculture sector
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Biostimulants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.